Re: Europa-List: Re: FAA rules for hiring a CFI for training in a Euirop

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: FAA rules for hiring a CFI for training in a Euiropa
From: fklein@orcasonline.com <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 08:19:55
and thank you too Chrismuch obliged

Fred

> On Mar 6, 2022, at 5:06 AM, n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Fred,
>
> When I give a Flight Review in an experimental I ask the owner to get
a LODA. It=C3=A2=82=AC=84=A2s easy and, last time we applied for
one a couple of weeks ago, it was received the same day of the
application. Technically I believe that if I as the CFI have it we are
covered but I still ask the aircraft owner to get it just in case the
FAA is in a bad mood.

> Check online how to get it. It=C3=A2=82=AC=84=A2s just a
paperwork formality.