RE: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 2/14 -

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 2/14 -
From: alfuller194@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 21:20:33

Creighton - I dont know anything about Punta Gorda, but when I went to Key West
many years ago, they claimed to be a sovereign country. I hesitated to get my
Conch Republic passport at the time, and still regret it. My plan was to get
the Diplomatic Passport, which entailed more responsibilities [as in,
responsible
for paying higher fees...  ]

All the best,

Al Fuller