Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 2/21

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 2/21
From: fklein@orcasonline.com <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 18:30:43

> On Feb 24, 2022, at 6:33 AM, n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> BTW, although focusing on the good stuff happening on the Europa
community, just wanted to say that we are all sadly looking at what is
going on in Ukraine at this end. Truly horrible events this day and age.
I know that most Europa owners reside closer to this conflict and, don't
know for sure, but we may have someone in this forum very close to it.
As a US and EU citizen, and with family living in Spain and Italy, it
sure is in my mind.

> Best,
> Chris

I=99ll second your thoughts Chris

In my search for a propeller of the proper size for a mono, designed to
absorb the 140 hp in my Sube-derived engine, and rotate in the direction
opposite of that of the Rotaxthe only one I could find is a
beautiful, carbon fiber, ground adjustable prop made in KyivI
=99m glad that I purchased two extra sets of blades

Fred
A194