Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 2/14 -

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 2/14 -
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 09:02:03

Nice! Sounds like it woulda made a sweet youtube vid :)
PeteZ

> On Feb 20, 2022, at 1:19 AM, Area-51 <goldsteinindustrial@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Were on a road to nowhere.... today started early with a no fuss planned
> fly-in
fly-out breakfast... it was a great flight in, no traffic as expected, showers
and low level cloud to weave around.. 125nm into 153nm destination low lying
cloud started getting thicker and lower as the sky to the north started turning
dark grey... into the first valley we went to check it out and decided to
pull the mission, leaving a handful of more curious aviators investigating
possibilities...
out we flew the way we came in and back past abeam a very busy
local grass strip full of pilots peeing before heading back home... with about
60L of fuel left the europa just kept going... eventually nature dictated a
forced
landing at a lovely airfield where we peed on a shrubbery and that felt
so very good to do... full power down 15 and heading out over rising ground was
not difficult for the europa, and we went the rest of the way back to base...
the adventure continued at rounding out hitting s!
> ome lift just when you are not needing it, so back up into the sky we went,
> full
power and observing 1000min at 80kt IAS; very impressive for 80hp and two
up... second approach was successful and we were backtracking soon after to pack
the cruise missile away with the help of the fully engineered rail system
completed
after a week long very long construction just the day before.