Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 2/14 - 2/21

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 2/14 - 2/21
From: creightonious <crouton@well.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 13:28:14

On Monday I flew from Key West KEYW to Punta Gorda KPGD Where I have a hangar.
Due to a lot of things I hadnt been able to get up there on a weekday in order
to get my new hangar key and badge.
I was unable due to the lack of a passport.
Who knew that Punta Gorda is a sovereign foreign country?
The flight was pleasant, though and if the crosswind ever gets less than 15kt
(KEYW
has 1 runway, east west) maybe Ill go up again.  With my passport this time.
Creighton. A-009

--------
Creighton Smith
A 036