Europa-List: Control Column Boot

Subject: Europa-List: Control Column Boot
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 11:17:33

Hi,

I have been flying my Europa for almost a year now and there are a few things
here
and there I still need to complete particularly now that I intend to start
touring a bit more with a passenger.

One of those things is the control column boots. I wonder if someone out there
has some pictures and a pattern for a control column solution? It would sure
help
cut down on the effort required to come up with something that works properly.

I did find a couple of pictures in the Europa Owner forum but nothing on this
one.

Thanks,
Chris

Read this topic online here: