Europa-List: Re: Dutch Europa accident presentation

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Dutch Europa accident presentation
From: Hitchflight <bobhitchcock@icloud.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 01:04:42

Fabulous respectful presentation. Very detailed. We were honoured by the
presence
of three of the report contributors. From the Dutch Safety Board; Atze
Samplonius,
UK Air Accident Investigation Branch; Alan Thorne. Plus of course Tim
Weert who supported the investigation .

Tim Weert gave a two hour solo presentation to sixty six Club members. Including
answering half a dozen detailed searching questions and observations from the
audience.

For me and my own NLP I was able to assimilate the exhaustive information in the
report more easily. Aiding my understanding of the likely chain of events. And
most importantly the likely startle and surprise scenario experienced by the
pilot. That led to me thinking what would or could be done in the moment, which
I guess was the object of Tims presentation. So as an instructor, Tim succeeded
with me. And judging by the applause most of the audience agreed.

So Im sorry to have to say you missed a good one Chris. Where permissions, GDPR
compliance and technology allow the Club like to video for the benefit those
Club Members in other time zones. This time it was not possible. We aspire to
have selected references to the incident and the presentation in the next Club
magazine.

Regards

Bob

PS Hope you are still enjoying your newly born Europa!

Read this topic online here: