Europa-List: Dutch Europa accident presentation

Subject: Europa-List: Dutch Europa accident presentation
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 13:13:53

Hi,

I really wanted to attend the Europa Club presentation on the Dutch Europa
accident
but work obligations tied me up and by the time I logged in the meeting ended
two minutes later :(

Were there any highlights during the presentation that are not in the Dutch
accident
report?

As I understand from the report, it just talks about an elevator trim in the
full
nose down position and gusty winds which may have caused the pilot to
overcontrol
and pitch up excessively during takeoff.

Any other info brought up during this presentation?

Best,
Chris

Read this topic online here: