Europa-List: Re: Question for European friends re E10 car fuel

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Question for European friends re E10 car fuel
From: JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 08:34:57

Hello again John,

Good to know that you're not having trouble with E10. This tends to confirm what
one of our more scientific club members has found in his research into the
matter.
To sum up what he was telling me yesterday, we should not notice any significant
difference in our Europas, at least, between E5 and E10.

But there's nothing like hearing "from the horse's mouth" as the saying goes, so
I look forward to getting more replies from pilots in the EU.

All the best with your Europa projects and hopefully we'll speak again soon.

Best regards,
Jonathan

Read this topic online here: