Europa-List: Re: Question for European friends re E10 car fuel

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Question for European friends re E10 car fuel
From: John Kirkgaard <john.kirkegaard@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 05:59:04

Hi Jonathan.
The E10 has been on the market (in Denmark)for a couple of years, only.
In our Europa 912S we are using standard fuel RON 95 E10, only.
Have used the RON 100 E5 once, but seems to be waste of money, only.
Over the time the Europa has flown - approx 1 years and 50 hours- we
have not had any fuel related problems.
The only minor issue we have is that we have to change the O-ring in the
 Andair gascolator, after each time we dismantle the glass, as the o-ring
 swells up as soon as it gets in contact with the fuel.
Well for sure that means, that we have to check the hoses slightly more
often than when using AVgas
John

Read this topic online here: