Europa-List: Re: Monowheel Brake Calliper Piston

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Monowheel Brake Calliper Piston
From: Franzgo <fgeuropa@orange.fr>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:52:56

Lee, you eventually proved that the original caliper is not so bad, if it works
with the Beringer master cylinder... Anyway thanks, as it is always interesting
to have your individual experiences since all of our planes are quite
different...
Thanks for your feedback about the Cessna Brakes, Ron, I could not imagine
certified
aircraft with such a bad braking system...
The "double grove" system would be interesting to be tested on a new designed
piston
for the Europa original Caliper, though I am not completely sure it is thick
enough for this...

--------
Franzgo

Read this topic online here: