Europa-List: Re: Jamar Brake Cylinder

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Jamar Brake Cylinder
From: Ivor <giver@live.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 04:54:04

Bud is fully entitled to his views....but my first Jamar cylinder had seals that
had a mixture of Buna-N and EPDM rubber, only useable if you had silicone
fluid, the internal build quality is abysmal, If they had spent  more on that
then the external chrome plating it may have been more useful
that a chocolate teapot, Obviously this is my opinion,
Karl i brought the Matco cylinders as a kit from Europa to replace the Jamar
so cannot give you much more information except they were easy to fit
and bleed of air in five minutes flat,

Read this topic online here: