Europa-List: Re: Jamar Brake Cylinder

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Jamar Brake Cylinder
From: willydewey <willydewey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 08:39:01

I replaced the Janmar Brakes with Matco soon after I bought my aircraft
and have not for one minute regretted it..
Perhaps one, we had the same problem with DOT5 and bubbles until I questioned
why
the reservoir is high up on the firewall  So contrary to advice I filled up
and forced fluid DOWN to the brakes,.....Bingo worked first time  That was 3
years ago and no bubbles or spongy brakes  THe hold solid at 5000rpm in fine
pitch

--------
Give a wise man knowledge and he will be yet wiser

Read this topic online here: