Re: Europa-List: Jamar Brake Cylinder

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Jamar Brake Cylinder
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 02:47:10
Carl,
Also,
Pull the master and bench check.  I fill it completely, then check your reb
uild.
Bleeding difficulty is often due to the small bleed hole.

My website has the bleed procedure.  If using silicone fluid or Dot 5, gett
ing bubbles to move is a pain.  You have to pull the master out to bleed, h
old one handle back etc.  Once bled they are quite firm.

I thought going to Matco solved everything, but not so.  Brakes are a pain.
  Even Matco masters can have issues with seals.  I had a brand new Matco c
onstantly keep a bubble, and had to pull the master and rock it. George at
Matco even commented that if installed horizontal, they may require rocking
 to get a slick fluids bubble to clear. Nothing is easy or full proof it se
ems.

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations