Europa-List: Re: Newbie questions

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Newbie questions
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 08:19:49

Simon, my kit came from another builder and he had done some work on the wings.
After inspections by EAA Rep and another builder I redid the work it was August
2007. First flight was July 2012.  I  quit logging time at 2850.  I still
needed to sand and paint.  I put a Jabiru engine on mine and that cost me a lot
of time as there were no QB for it or anybody to tell me where to put things.
I put to many toys inside and built to heavy.  Learn how to glass using minimum
amount of resin on your glass.  Think about weight everytime you put something
to together.  Use the KISS principle on everything and ask yourself do I
really need it.

There a Video of an English guy building the Europa, actual the factory built
it,
but it was worth watching.  "A plane was Born" or something like that.

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/eaa_hangar_after_paint_841.jpg