Europa-List: Re: Newbie questions

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Newbie questions
From: flyingeuropa <s.radzanowski@web.de>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 03:22:07

@All:

Thanks for the amazing feedback to my initial post, I havn't expected that much
help!

@Jeroen,

thanks for adding the story of your friend (have never heard of AIDS before...
[Laughing] )
The question of staying motivated for ten years is simply difficult to
impossible
to answer, I guess.
I have a two car garage but would prefer to use only the half of it as long as
possible.
Ok, counting everything in hours would be far more but thinking and planning can
also be done when I'm not at home for business.

So you think it is worth visiting the company in Wombleton? They don't mention
anything about that on their homepage.

Regards Simon

Read this topic online here: