Europa-List: Re: Throttle cables

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Throttle cables
From: Richard Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 00:05:28

Thank you for the replys. There are some  good suggestions for the friction
within
the throttle box. The pictures are always helpful too thank you

I have been looking in-depth at the solid push/pull piano option, but it seems
to fail in the connection to the the throttle box. There doesnt seem  to be an
option for a secure connection eye. One builder suggested just looping the piano
wire around a bolt to make a loop for connection.  I would not be happy with
this arrangement.  If any one has any more options they may have used I would
be interested in pictures and links.

Many thanks

--------
Richard Wheelwright