Re: Europa-List: Who has Nev's cowlings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Who has Nev's cowlings
From: philip george <philipgeorge347@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 07:59:26
Hi  Rowland
I will probably be going to the rally Saturday so can see you for a chat.
Those details you mentioned would be most useful . I will also study my xs
cowling as there shouldn't be much difference.  The weight after all will b
e the critical consideration.  Thank you very much for your reply.
Best wishes
Phil George

Sent from my Samsung device