Re: Europa-List: Who has Nev's cowlings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Who has Nev's cowlings
From: Alan Twigg <alan.twigg775@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 19:47:23

I have Nev's cowlings with his engine mount, on a 912s on a EUROPA Motorglider.
Still struggling to make the cooler ducts fit the cowl. Trial and error but I
might
have cut too much off.
I do have cardboard templates available once I get it right.
Sent from my iPad

> On 23 Aug 2017, at 18:06, david park <dpark748@me.com> wrote:
>

> I fitted Nevs Cowlings, with his help the week before he passed away.
> I have the original engine mount with a 912ULS.
> No problems fitting.
> Nev provided templates for baffling but individual set ups need some
> modification.
> Regards
> Dave Park G-LDVO
>

>> On 23 Aug 2017, at 13:49, spcialeffects <spcialeffects@aol.com> wrote:
>>

>> I thought it might be of interest if we put together a post of who has nev's
cowls, what engine mount was used and what engine. The reason I thought this
might be a good idea is that when I was fitting mine there was a lot of
'fettling'
needed and when I did spoke with nev he was always waiting on someone to
send him photos. Also I think I am the only person installing a rotax 914. So
I'll start