Europa-List: Re: Help Needed

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Help Needed
From: rampil <ira.rampil@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 15:13:50

I certainly wish you and your program the very best of luck!

I believe kids programs like yours, ours, here in Georgia, and the program
at Flabob in California have a significant positive impact on their
participants.
In our own little way, we are keeping alive the excitement of aviation in the
next generation (who would mostly just rather play video games).

Here is a link to our most recent newsletter:
http://www.peachstateaero.com/files/1414/3895/4893/AUGUST_2015.pdf

Funny, BTW that you mentioned Sonex.  The EAA donated a Sonex kit
to our program this spring. I was tasked with supervising the building of
the included AeroVee 2.1 engine (read souped-up series 1 volkswagen) from
parts.  Lets just say that there is a fascinating contrast between the AeroVee
and a Rotax  ;)

--------
Ira N224XS

Read this topic online here: