Europa-List: Re: Help Needed

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Help Needed
From: rampil <ira.rampil@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 18:02:23

Since the OP is in New Jersey, it is important to point
out that experimental home built aircraft are generally
not legal for primary instruction since they may not
be used either for hire, or for commercial purposes, i.e,
for paying a flight instructor. If the CFI volunteers for
the kids, it may be a different story.

At my field, the Candler Field Museum at GA2, we teach kids to
work on classic and antique aircraft and they earn an hour of flight
instruction for ten hours of work, but they fly a certificated
Cub they reconstructed under A&P supervision. Three of our kids
have already soloed in it.

Under no circumstance would I attempt primary instruction in a
Europa mono wheel. If you are lucky not to wreck it, you will
still scare the kids to death.

--------
Ira N224XS

Read this topic online here: