Re: Europa-List: Compressing Rubber Mounts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Compressing Rubber Mounts
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 09:12:01
I remember what I did now, (from 20 years ago!) I used longer bolts and ext
ra washers.
Graham

     On Monday, 20 April 2015, 9:11, "davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk" <davidjoyc
e@doctors.org.uk> wrote:

 Martin, A couple of those long adjustable clamps that carpenters use for c
ompressing things like joints on chairs, did the job for me. Regards, David