Europa-List: Loan of an open monowheel trailer

Subject: Europa-List: Loan of an open monowheel trailer
From: houlihan <houlihan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 18:37:47
Hi.
A friend of mine needs to move his monowheel Europa and his own trailer is
not available. Can you help ?

The details are that the trailer which for various reasons has to be the
open factory type is needed to move a Europa to the English midlands but
the trailer can be picked up from anywhere within reason,
The loan will only be for a couple of days.

If you can help please reply in the first instance to me and I will forward
your message ;

regards

Tim