Fw: Europa-List: OAT probe location

Subject: Fw: Europa-List: OAT probe location
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 11:05:52
Fred,

       Photo E-mail   View slideshow <>| Download images <>
That's why its called Custom Flight.   We do all this kind of stuff
based on the needs and wants of the client.  Does it add speed..No.
Just costs more time.
While doing the inlet for the teardrop Fred, you might as well add a bit
of an extension for it to cover those 525s that stick out.  Get it all
done at once.
      <>

Regards,
Bud