Re: Europa-List: Parts required panel shroud

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Parts required panel shroud
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:34:39

On 22 Feb 2013, at 12:03, Paul Mansfield wrote:

> If you're happy to share your .DXF I'd be grateful for a copy

Paul - and anyone else who wants it - you can get my CAD files at the following
URLs. Your browser will probably download them automatically if you click on
the link, or copy & paste it into your browser address panel. NB - case is
significant!
I've uploaded several versions because many CAD programs will not play
with every revision of the AutoCad file specs. If (f'rinstance) the spline
forming the top edge of the panel does not appear when you open the file in your
own CAD package, try a different version.

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/tempo/main_panel_r12.DXF

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/tempo/main_panel_r14.dxf

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/tempo/main_panel_r2007.dxf

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/tempo/main_panel.dwg

I can also, given a bit more time, put up copies of my own panel design with
holes
etc. In the end, I didn't use it, deciding it was easier to buy the pre-punched
panel from Europa. I think that was not available when I started drawing
up my own ideas, or maybe I thought I could do better!

I have also recently moved my build log from my old ClaraNET host to a new one.
You can find the whole thing starting at:

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/index.php

in friendship

Rowland