Europa-List: Parts required panel shroud

Subject: Europa-List: Parts required panel shroud
From: DAVID JOYCE <stranfaer@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 08:41:18
=0A=0AHaving recently looked at the-possibility of-selling-my aircraf
t, only to be messed around and insulted-by time wasters and dreamers and
 people looking for a free hours flying (you would all be-surprised-at
how many arm chair experts are out there) I have now decided to treat her t
o a new Dynon engine management system and do what she does best and "FLY".
=0A-=0ADoes anyone have a spare instrument panel for a classic or a perha
ps cad computer design that I can get a CNC blanking plate made up for my c
urrent shroud and my new instruments?=0A-=0A-=0A=0AMy best regards to a
ll fellow Europa-brethren-/ owners=0A-=0ADavid Joyce G-BXGG=0AThe oth
er one=0A-=0ASent to you from David Joyce=0Awww.eastmidsspas.com