Re: Europa-List: Re: Classic Foam Wings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Classic Foam Wings
From: nigel_graham@m-tecque.co.uk <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:19:30

A pdf copy of the "Classic" manual can be found at the font of all
Europa knowledge - The Europa Club website.

Here is a link to the "Wing Build" section:
http://www.theeuropaclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Wing-Build.pdf

If you're not already a member, you might wish to consider joining as
there is a huge pool of expertise amongst the members ....... and
they're nice people!

Happy building

Nigel

On 20/02/2013 09:39, spcialeffects wrote:

> The story so far, I'm unable to find the correct spec biaxial cloth and have
to go the 2 ply's of uni route to cover my wings, however I don't have the early
manual which tells you how to do it so does anyone have it that can send it
to me on a PDF? Menu thanks. Spcialeffects@aol.com