Re: Europa-List: Classic Foam Wings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Classic Foam Wings
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 20:25:05
I agree with Pete, 2 plies of UNI will be lighter and probably stronger.=0A
Graham=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A From: Pete Lawless <pete
@lawless.info>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Wednesday, 13 Febru
ary 2013, 18:59=0ASubject: RE: Europa-List: Classic Foam Wings=0A =0A--> Eu
ropa-List message posted by: "Pete Lawless" <pete@lawless.info>=0A=0AIt's a
 long time ago now but I used the biaxial supplied with the kit #109.=0AIt
is very thick and a sod to wet out properly.- It is also difficult to=0Ab
end and get a nice fold round the spa.=0A=0AI thought at the time I would m
uch have preferred to have worked with 2=0Alayers of uni.- It would have
been more work but I think it would have=0Aproduced a better job.=0A=0ARega
rds=0A=0APete=0A-----Original Message-----=0AFrom: owner-europa-list-server
@matronics.com=0A[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf
Of spcialeffects=0ASent: 13 February 2013 17:50=0ATo: europa-list@matronics
.com=0ASubject: Europa-List: Classic Foam Wings=0A=0A--> Europa-List messag
e posted by: "spcialeffects" <spcialeffects@aol.com>=0A=0AI'm just making m
y flaps at the moment BUT its getting near that time and=0Avery soon will b
e starting on my wings so want to ask any classic owners on=0Ahere for any
tips, tricks or cheats that might save me time/patience or=0Aanything that
you would have done differently with hines sight. Also i don't=0Ahave the b
iaxial cloth which came with the kit, does anyone know of anyone=0Awith som
e or know where i might get some to the correct spec?. I have=0Acontacted A
ndy Draper at the LAA and he said if i cant get any then uni=0A92145 at + a
nd - 45 degrees is the way to go. Any input is great fully=0Areceived.=0A
=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/v
iewtopic.php?p=394212#394212=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A-- =0AThi
s message has been scanned for viruses and=0Adangerous content by Houxou, a
==