RE: Europa-List: Classic Foam Wings

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Classic Foam Wings
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:59:57

It's a long time ago now but I used the biaxial supplied with the kit #109.
It is very thick and a sod to wet out properly.  It is also difficult to
bend and get a nice fold round the spa.

I thought at the time I would much have preferred to have worked with 2
layers of uni.  It would have been more work but I think it would have
produced a better job.

Regards

Pete