Europa-List: Re: Top fuselage- rear flange gap problem

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Top fuselage- rear flange gap problem
From: jglazener <j.glazener@planet.nl>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 02:44:11

Thanks for all the input. Troy, you are right about the top of the firewall
bending
forward- mine does that as well. I did however push it back when taking the
photo above. I will certainly try you method to get it straight.
Bottom line is that the gap seems here to stay. It can't really be any other
way-
pulling the top further back would only make the tail and FW flange misalign.
Strange that a systematic non conformance like that is not either corrected
(trimming less at the factory) or mentioned in the manual.

Jeroen

http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=44165

Read this topic online here: