Re: Europa-List: Europa News

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa News
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 12:16:40
Fred,

that price is hard to accept. Today 22500 US$ = 18359 euros. Same
price as a little new car from Asia or two new Bang&Olufsen Beovision 10
led-TV-set or one good three week around the world trip for family or
typical wedding costs. Building an Europa means about +3000 hrs labour,
so you get about 6 euros /hrs and nothing from the stuf. Some
builders=B4 panel alone costs more than that price!

Obviously building an Europa (or any plane) is not a good investment for
money or time.
But it is still the best mental health investment man can do.
And gives more joy than any "toy" on the globe.

Personally, I will never sell my Europa if it is price would be less
than 100 000 euros. Obviously that is not possible and that means I will
be an Europa-owner for ever. Maybe it will be some day a good garden
decoration on the top of the pylon.

Raimo