Re: Europa-List: Finger Brakes

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Finger Brakes
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:28:31
Guy's,
Unless you want to spend extra money I would do as others have done.
Take the Jaymar cylinders completely apart. Get some carb or choke
cleaner and a small soft round brush and clean all the crap out of
them, put them back together and they'll work fine. It seems there was

a bad batch of these. There was a thread on this a few years back, but

as soon as I cleaned mine they have been working perfectly ever since.

I used a matco emergency brake also with the dot 5 and it works great.

The small bleeder screws leaked a bit letting air in the system but a

little gasket seal on the threads fixed that. Working great for 3
years now.

Jeff R.  N128LJ Gold Rush