Re: Europa-List: Finger Brakes

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Finger Brakes
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:04:36

David-

I am in the build stage yet so have not yet selected a fluid.=C2- I hope
you disassembled and cleaned the inside of the cylinders and the hole that
goes through the middle.=C2- I disasssembled mine and found all sorts of
crap in it before cleaning.=C2- There is an allen screw in each side.=C2
- Remove them and pass a wire through it.=C2- You should be able to see
 from one side to the other.=C2-

Jim Puglise A-283