Re: Europa-List: Tail wheel tow bar

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tail wheel tow bar
From: Jim Brown <acrojim7534@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 15:05:28
Troy
-
Augustene purchased some nylon straping 1/2 inch wide about 8 foot long.Fro
m Lowes I think.-She made about 1 inch loop on each end.. I extened the t
ail wheel axel so that I had a place to hang the loops on. Then all you nee
d to do is pick up the strap and pull. The plane will follow where -ever
you go When done take the strap, fold it up, and put in the baggage compart
ment.
-
I'll take couple pictures and send to you next time I,m at the hanger this
week.