Re: Europa-List: Tail wheel tow bar

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tail wheel tow bar
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 11:15:59

Troy, I second Jim Brown's advice. I have found that an 10 ft length of soft
1/2" rope with loops on the ends to go over the axle extensions, and with a
knot joining the two limbs of the rope about a foot from their ends, works
very well. Weighs very little and tosses in the back without risking damage
to the structure