Europa-List: Requirements for registering an aircraft in France

Subject: Europa-List: Requirements for registering an aircraft in France
From: Colin John Howard Richardson <cjh.richardson@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 09:27:43

Europhiles in France,

I will be permanently moving to France ( Villeneuve sur Lot ) in November and as
I seem to be unable to sell my Classic tri-gear I will have to take it with
me !

Could anyone please tell me what I have to do to import the aircraft to France,
and what other steps are necessary to remain legal ?

The aircraft has a UK Permit until June 2010.

Many thanks

John Richardson

Classic Tri-gear, 912S, Airmaster prop, TT airframe 175hrs, TT engine 65hrs.