Re: Europa-List: Dynon remote compas and brake caliper

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Dynon remote compas and brake caliper
From: ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 10:28:28

Hi Michel
I put mine in the bottom fuselage in front of the fuel tank, Buts its pretty
busy
there with wiring and pipe work, so have been unable to get it within 15 degrees
of compass heading, This winter I will be moving it to the headlining space
between the doors, My compass is in a pod there and works well so hopefully
the Dynon will be more accurate,
regards
Ivor