RE: Europa-List: SnF

Subject: RE: Europa-List: SnF
From: rick <rick@amimotormanagement.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 17:12:18

Hi Ira

Yes myself and Ray will be along Friday and Saturday or Sunday. Two years
ago a load of Brits went out on the Saturday night to a fine American
cultural institution nearby call I think "Hooters". Seemed to remember it
was quite an 'interesting' evening!

It was the last meal I had with William before his and Paul's fatal accident
so I wouldn't mind raising a bottle or two to their memory.

No doubt Paddy, Nigel, Steve etc will find themselves in Florida around that
time.

See you there.

Rick

Rick Morris