Europa-List: Garmin GTX 328 Mode S Transponder Fitting.

Subject: Europa-List: Garmin GTX 328 Mode S Transponder Fitting.
From: Remi Guerner <air.guerner@orange.fr>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 20:28:15
Hi,
The GTX 328 uses the 330 rack. I confirm again that the 328 fits ok into
the Europa. For those who still do not believe it, I have attached two
pictures of my instrument panel. My panel module is factory standard.
Sorry I do not have any pics of the back side.
Regards
Remi Guerner
F-PGKL

""Hi Mike,

I have the Garmin 330 in G-LINN - fitted in no problem so I wouldn't
have thought
the 328 would be any different in length.

regards

Trev