Re: Europa-List: outrigger leg broke

Subject: Re: Europa-List: outrigger leg broke
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gotsky.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 06:31:17

Hi Jos,

Mine is kit # A211 and Paul Boulet, who also had a failure is near that
kit #. His broke in Arizona, so that follows your theory.

Kevin

josok wrote:

> Well Kevann, that makes 2 incidents, where low humidity could have played a
> role.
It would also explain why outleggers never break off UK based planes. They
do have a humidity problem, at the other extreme.

> To exclude a batch problem, wat is your kit #? I had kit #600 When i reported
the incident 3 years ago nobody had ever heard of such a thing. Now there seem
to be more.