Re: Europa-List: outrigger leg broke

Subject: Re: Europa-List: outrigger leg broke
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gotsky.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:09:26

Erich,

I was just about to look on McMaster Carr's site for 1-1/4" nylon rod.
I'll look to see if I can get the MDS type.
I too thought of trying to reduce stress at the OR1
I am thinking of making an OR1 to use for testing the legs for flex,
including the original one on my other wing that did not break...yet.

Thanks for the tips, Kevin