RE: Europa-List: Jab3300 Cowlings

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Jab3300 Cowlings
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:20:06

Hi! Mike
The clips are over centre clips with a hook on the top cowl and a bar on
the lower cowl . Then when engaged a small "R" spring clip makes a
positive secure. If you have the Jabiru Cowl there should be recesses in
both sides of the top ane bottom cowl. I can't sent specific pics
because I've sold my cowls.
However there's a picture on the web at :- http://www.crix.org.uk
Click on Bob Harrison's Europa G-PTAG
Go to :- Cooling Mods
Select :- Port View.
ALSO look at "Cowling View No. 3 " to see the sockets for the rear cowl
tapered pins.
Unfortunately I still can't find the front clips since they are just
behind the spinner.
Regards
Bob H G-PTAG