Re: Europa-List: Monowheel designs... any others out there?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel designs... any others out there?
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 21:33:28
Bob,

Typical mono=B4s tailwheel weight is around 35 kgs = 77 lbs.
So picking it up is possible for quite a strong person but
I do not recommend it because there is a risk to hurt your back
or plane=B4s rudder etc.

More sophisticated way is to use lightweight pushable/pullable towbar.
Even a rope is ok but you cannot push w it.

Raimo w Mono