Re: Europa-List: This gaping hole (nose gear)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: This gaping hole (nose gear)
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 00:44:57

I was referring to the hole in the bottom. It appears you are talking about the
hole between the nose gear and the engine, where we are supposed to install this
stainless firewall thing.

You didn't quite answer my question then, but introduced a new idea about
leaving
the firewall out and make a duct out of this well, is this correct?

Too bad I just installed this stainless thing, AND closed the entire bottom of
the tunnel section, including the part where the nosegear protrudes to the
outside
world...

Frans

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org