RE: Europa-List: Classic stall characteristics (High Top Mod)

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Classic stall characteristics (High Top Mod)
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 09:46:56

Frans

Pictures as soon as possible please.

I never feel offended that others decide to do things in a new and different
way.  This is what the Club and development is all about.  What we want to
do is to take the best ideas and make them available to others.  Yours may
be better looking, structurally stronger, easier to fly, cheaper to produce
etc or it may be the opposite so let us all know what you are doing.
Perhaps we could do an article for the Europa Flyer at some stage.  It would
also be useful to know what regulations apply to what you are doing.  In the
UK we would need to convince the LAA that it was sound engineering.

Ian Rickard G-IANI XS Trigear, 200 hours
Europa Club Mods Rep (Trigear)
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk
   or direct g-iani@ntlworld.com