Re: Europa-List: Jos Okhuisen

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Jos Okhuisen
From: nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 07:35:44

>As a poor-man's alternative, I now have the 912 return-line
restrictor
>located just behind the firewall (because there is a joint in the
return
>line there and because it creates more unrestricted vapour headspace
in the
>top of the return line); so, if the return line is severed at a
point
>forward of the firewall, the restrictor provides at least some
restriction
>to backflow from the tank; LAA know about this and approved the
>installation.

As the flow back to the tank is slow one idea might be to place a
second inline restrictor by the tank (slightly larger orifice if
considered necessary). Any fracture in the line between the firewall
and the tank would result in a very limited flow rate of fuel.

Nigel Charles

How safe is your email? - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/securemail