RE: Europa-List: Jos Okhuisen

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Jos Okhuisen
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 08:00:52

Jos

I am glad to see you on line again.

It is always easy to be wise after the event but each event by its very
nature is something new.  We have all learned an important lesson from your
mishap.

Two things strike me:
1.  you were remarkably lucky to escape without worse from landing in a tree
2.  the fact that it was not worse suggests that the Europa is as safe as it
gets.

Will