Re: Europa-List: Autopilot /Trio Avionics - Dynon

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Autopilot /Trio Avionics - Dynon
From: peter.rees01@tiscali.co.uk <peter.rees01@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 12:26:49

I can vouch for the quality of the customer service from Trio - we
installed the unit but the data string from our GPS wasn't correct - we
shipped the GPS and head back to them and they did a 'special' in the
firmware so that it could understand our data stream - they shipped it
back to us - total cost 0 (or should that be $0).

The only thing that let our installation down was the quality of the
servo - we had the old style Navaids servo - the build quality was very
poor but they have since realised that and replaced it with a servo of
their own design.

Peter

How safe is your email? - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/securemail