Re: Europa-List: Autopilot /Trio Avionics - Dynon

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Autopilot /Trio Avionics - Dynon
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:23:03

Hi Raimo,

> Trio Avionics Ez Pilot looks neat.
> Also their customer support seems to be fast and pro, so far.
>
> What about users experiences?
> Somebody there - do you have any important info?

I also decided to use a Trio Avionic's EZ Pilot. I've built it in, but
I'm not flying yet. Their customer support is great indeed! Installation
is pretty straightforward, I linked the servo to the starboard stick,
and put the servo itself under the left thigh support.
The nice things are that it really communicates very well with the GPS,
and has very nice features, not seen in other auto pilots. The complete
installation is very lightweight.

Frans