Europa-List: Seat Backs

Subject: Europa-List: Seat Backs
From: Justin Kennedy <justin@systemwise.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 15:11:49
Hi All,

My heartfelt congratulations to Jac for another triumph. Well done. It's
great to see the fleet is expanding week by week.

Things moved so fast on this forum that by the time I had written up my
seats and added pictures taken at the weekend the subject was dead and
buried. My apologies for being so slow.

Anyway I have posted my seat contribution on the picture section in
response to those who asked 'off list' for details.

A little measuring and there is enough there to hand the job to an
unpholsterer. Sounds like treason to suggest it to all you dedicated
'build everything yourself' chaps. I should talk.

Safe flying to everyone. See you around.

Justin